Code of Conduct
In our Christian spirit and tradition, we at St Anne’s form a caring, sharing community. We must:
Show respect for people, property and environment.
Everyone has a right to be treated with respect, to have his/her own
property and to learn in a clean school.
- Talk politely and truthfully.
Use good language, be honest in all you say and speak at the correct time.
- Aim to play safe and stay healthy.
Ensure safety in all activities and care for your health – correct food and exercise.
- Nurture each member of St Anne’s.
Learners have a right to learn and teachers have a right to teach.
- Name uniform and property for security.
Have the correct school uniform and ensure that it is clearly marked.
- Excel in learning, sport, and school activities.
Get involved enthusiastically and achieve.
- Start on time, keep in line and meet all deadlines.
Be punctual, follow instructions indoors and out and complete
~ Stand out in the community as a St Anne’s achiever. ~